- An extraordinary general meeting of shareholders is invited by JSC "Microfinance Organization Micro Business Capital";
- Identification code of company – 404967078;
- Legal address of the joint stock company: Georgia, Tbilisi, Isani District, Queen Ketevan Avenue N68, floor N1, office space N2;
- Place, date and time of the meeting: the meeting will be held on December 9, 2022, at 12:00, at the following address - Tbilisi, Isani district, Queen Ketevan Avenue, N68, floor N1, office space N2;
- Shareholders' registration day: December 2, 2022 (only those persons who are registered as shareholders on the registration date have the right to participate and vote during the extraordinary general meeting of shareholders);
Agenda of the shareholders' meeting:
- Make changes and amendments to the statutes of the company and approve the new version of the statutes taking into account all the amendments;
- To change the company’s founding agreement
A shareholder or group of shareholders owning at least 5 percent of the company's capital has the right to apply to the company's directorate 14 days before the general meeting, and:
- Require to add the issues to the agenda of the general meeting and attach the relevant justifications to each issue or acceptable draft decision;
- Submit drafts and justifications of acceptable decisions on issues considered or to be considered on the agenda of the general meeting;
Shareholders present at the meeting are only those ones who registered at the meeting;
It is possible for a shareholder to participate and vote at a general meeting both personally and through a representative.
The invitation to the meeting is published on the website of the society and on the electronic portal of the registering authority;
Furthermore, the general director personally emailed all shareholders the current information, the revised charter, and other drafts of documents to be approved through the mail.